The Aimpoint® 3XMag magnifying module is specially designed for compatibility with Aimpoint sights and for maximum flexibility and better performance in the field. Launched 2005.
When combined with Aimpoint’s patented TwistMount, the 3XMag gives the user something never before possible – the ability to switch in a split second from CQB (Close Quarters Battle) to semi-sniping and vice versa.
Users can rapidly switch from non-magnifying to magnifying while keeping their Aimpoint sight on their firearm. The versatile 3XMag can also be used as a handheld magnifying glass monocular for discreet observation and identification.
Includes: the 3XMag is the Aimpoint TwistMount, for fast attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint TwistMount fits any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail.
Unique features of the 3XMag:
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights.
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount – Picatinny).
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring.
- Provides extended range to the operator.
- Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping.
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility.
- No influence on point of impact – No need for re-zeroing the sight.
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.
Add a Rear Folding Battlesight™ to this purchase and save $60, add a Set of “Folding” Battlesights, or Complete Upper Receiver (Including M7 kits) and save $120.