Troy’s Delta Rails are the number one free-float modular drop-in rail systems in the world. The Delta Rail easily accepts all rail mounted lights with the light mounts setting flush with the front sight. Along with the Charlie Rail, Troy’s new Drop-In Free-Float rails are the easiest to install and most versatile free-float systems available on the market.
- Installs in minutes
- Allows users to add smaller rail segments with added weight of a full-length quad system
- Extended tube past the fixed front sight.
- Includes two built-in Q.D. swivel mounts.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Removal of front sling swivel required.
- No additional gunsmithing required.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth. Patented.
Designed for firearms with A-frame sights.
Not compatible with .308 ARs.
Not compatible with the Ruger AR 556 due to the built in QD at the bottom of the A2 front sight.