M14 Basic Package, M4 Stock -BLK
The Troy M14 Modular Chassis Systems are an original design that incorporates features not found in other M14 stock systems. Excellent ergonomics found in the M14 MCS M4 Basic Package assures easy customization to suit the user’s needs or unit’s requirements. The modular quad-rail system allows unlimited mounting options and keeps all optics and sights mounted and undisturbed while field stripping. The single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of back up iron sights and optics. The M14 MCS M4 Basic Package transforms your M14 into a Designated Marksman’s/Close Quarters BattleRifle, making it easy to maneuver indoors and around corners, while still providing superior firepower. By composing the rifle in a way that makes it portable, controllable and reliable, this M14 Chassis provides superior firepower without the superior size.
- Duplicates the ergonomics of M16/M4 weapon systems.
- Mounts all M1913 optical sights and scopes.
- Rails feature numbered cross slots.
- Field strips without tools and identical to the factory M14.
- Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips and stock assemblies.
- Accepts any diameter M14 barrel.
- Includes all mounting hardware, Troy folding BattleSights™, standard M4 6-position stock & buffer tube, standard M4 grip and instruction manual.
- Easily installs on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles.
- Will fits USGI M14’s and commercial variants including SOCOM-16 without a rear lug.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth.