The Troy M14 Modular Chassis Systems are an original design that incorporates features not found in other M14 stock systems. Excellent ergonomics found in the M14 S.A.S.S. Chassis™ Package assures easy customization to suit the user’s needs or unit’s requirements. The modular quad-rail system allows unlimited mounting options and keeps all optics and sights mounted and undisturbed while field stripping. The single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of back up iron sights and optics. The M14 CQB/DMR Package transforms your M14 into a Semi-Automatic Sniper System and improves accuracy and immediate follow-up shots that were never before possible with an M14. This package is a superior platform to build your precision weapon system.
- Duplicates the ergonomics of M16/M4 weapon systems.
- Mounts all M1913 optical sights and scopes.
- Rails feature numbered cross slots.
- Field strips without tools and identical to the factory M14.
- Improves accuracy and allows for faster follow-up shots due to improved recoil management.
- Includes the Troy M14 Modular Chassis, M16A1 Sling Mount, all mounting hardware, Troy Folding BattleSights™, Built-in Q.D. Swivel Attachments, adjustable sniper stock and A2 rear grip. Does not include other accessories featured in the product image.
- Easily installs on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles.
- Will fits USGI M14’s and commercial variants including SOCOM-16 without a rear lug.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
Scope and Bipod do not come with chassis.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth.