MRF, 9" -FDE
The Troy MRF® is the strongest user-installed free-floating rail system in the world. Troy MRFs are available for all M16/M4 weapon systems equipped with the original factory barrel nut. The MRF’s patented mounting system reinforces the barrel nut with a sturdy clamp and anti-rotation alignment lugs. Troy MRF BattleRails™ provide an uninterrupted rail extension and hand guard aligned perfectly with the host weapon’s flat-top receiver.
- Available for all M16/M4 weapon systems with the original factory barrel nut.
- Compatible with M203 and HK AGL M grenade launchers.
- Accepts a Q.D. 360 push-button sling swivel.
- Provides uninterrupted rail extension.
- Replaces the factory delta ring.
- Installation does not require removal of the front sight or barrel.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
Not compatible with the Ruger AR 556 due to the built in QD at the bottom of the A2 front sight.