MRF308, AR, 13.8" -FDE
"The Troy MRF® is the strongest user-installed free-floating rail system in the world. Troy MRFs are available for all M16/M4 weapon systems equipped with the original factory barrel nut. The MRF’s patented mounting system reinforces the barrel nut with a sturdy clamp and anti-rotation alignment lugs. Troy MRF BattleRails™ provide an uninterrupted rail extension and hand guard aligned perfectly with the host weapon’s flat-top receiver.
- Available for Armalite AR10 and other uppers compatible with the AR10 platform. Not compatible with RRA LAR-8.
- Accepts Quick Detach 360 push-button swing swivel.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
How to tell what type of DPMS LR-308 receiver you have:
IMPORTANT: DPMS, BUSHMASTER & REMINGTON may have two different height upper receivers. Please reference Rifle Technology Page for more information.
- The new “Low Profile” upper receiver has a 1/8″ wide top portion where the charging handle is installed.
- The older “High Profile” upper receiver has a 3/16″ wide top portion where the charging handle is installed.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth" . Troy’s 308 Rails are available for ArmaLite AR-10®, DPMS LR-308 (Low and High Profile) and other uppers compatible with the LR-308 and AR10 Platforms. Note that they are not compatible with the RRA LAR-8 or DPMS Gen 2 308.