Stock, Tomahawk, 5.56, Short w/BCG -FDE
The Tomahawk is a modern, combat-tactical, PDW-style retractable stock with an integrated cheek piece that elevates 5.56/.300 Blackout and 7.62 carbines, making them powerful, compact and ultra lightweight.
The impact-resistant, polymer cheek-piece with QD swivel mount provides stability and comfort; the aluminum thumb-latch and guide rails offer superior strength and five positions of adjustment. The Tomahawk Short employs the patented, proprietary TROY PDW buffer and bolt carrier group resulting in a four position adjustable option that is 3.4" shorter than the typical M4 stock.
- Retractable, multi-position, compact stock
- Machine hardened aircraft aluminum rails & latch
- Ultra lightweight polymer buttstock and cheek piece
- Available for 5.56/.300 and 7.62
- Tomahawk Short uses TROY proprietary buffer & bolt combo
- Q.D. swivel hole for sling attachment
Note: Not Compatable with TROY Ambidextrous Bolt Release
Not Compatable with Primary Weapons Systems AR