VTAC Alpha, 11" -FDE
Introduced in 2012, The Troy/VTAC Alpha Rail® is Troy's latest version of the extremely popular VTAC Extreme Rail. Designed specifically for Retired SGM Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics, a world-renowned tactical shooter and instructor, the VTAC Alpha Rail is a one-piece, free floating modular rail for M4 & M16 systems.
- Slotted cooling holes for enhanced heat dispersion and lighter weight.
- Uninterrupted top MIL-STD Picatinny rail for the mounting of optics and backup iron sights.
- Easy to install.
- Includes two 2" and one 4.2"detachable rails and all mounting hardware
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Works with standard AR15/M16 barrel nut
- Barrel nut not included.
Note: Alpha rails do not work with the TRX Barrel Nut or TRX Barrel Wrench.