VTAC Delta, Carbine -FDE
The Troy/VTAC Delta Rail was designed specifically for retired SGM Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics, a world-renowned tactical shooter and instructor. Built on the popular Delta design, the Troy/VTAC Delta features elongated cooling holes. Easy to install, these drop-in free-float rails do not require the removal of the delta ring, barrel nut or fixed front sight. Easily accepts rail mounted lights with mounts set flush with front sight.
- Installs in minutes
- Allows users to add smaller rail segments with added weight of a full-length quad system
- Extended tube past the fixed front sight.
- Includes two built-in Q.D. swivel mounts.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Removal of front sling swivel required.
- No additional gunsmithing required.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth. Patented.
Not compatible with .308 ARs.
Not compatible with the Ruger AR 556 due to the built in QD at the bottom of the A2 front sight.