Rear Folding Sight, Tritium -BLK
Just because the light’s not perfect doesn’t mean your aim shouldn’t be™.
Troy Industries’ Tritium BattleSights™ are designed to eliminate the poor sight orientation that is typical in twilight. Tritium is a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source when batteries or electricity are not available. The front post is centered between two Tritium points of reference to allow proper alignment.
Troy Rear Folding Tritium Sights, a permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight, allow limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp to eliminate glare.
- Sight can be moved or taken off without permanent modification to the firearm.
- Features snag-free apertures at factory height.
- Front post is centered between two Tritium points of reference.
- Machined from hardened Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only.
- Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight.
- Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth.