Stock, Tomahawk, 5.56 -BLK
A BattleAx™ for the 21st Century: the new TROY Tomahawk™ Stock. The Tomahawk is a modern, combat-tactical, PDW-style retractable stock with an integrated cheek piece that elevates 5.56/.300 Blackout and 7.62 carbines, making them powerful, compact and ultra lightweight.
Utilizing a MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group, the Tomahawk Standard (5.56/7.62) shortens overall length by 2" compared to an M4 stock. The impact-resistant, polymer cheek-piece with QD swivel mount provides stability and comfort; the aluminum thumb-latch and guide rails offer superior strength and five positions of adjustment.
Available in Black, Tan.
- Retractable, multi-position, compact stock
- Machine hardened aircraft aluminum rails & latch
- Ultra lightweight polymer buttstock and continuous cheek piece
- Only 10.4oz. (16.9oz with Spring and Buffer)
- Available for 5.56/.300 and 7.62
- Tomahawk Standard uses MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group
- Tomahawk Short uses TROY proprietary buffer & bolt combo
- Q.D. swivel hole for sling attachment
- Available in Black, Tan and Flat Dark Earth
Note: Not Compatable with TROY Ambidextrous Bolt Release
Not Compatable with Primary Weapons Systems AR