The Troy/VTAC Delta Rail was designed specifically for retired SGM Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics, a world-renowned tactical shooter and instructor. Built on the popular Delta design, the Troy/VTAC Delta features elongated cooling holes. Easy to install, these drop-in free-float rails do not require the removal of the delta ring, barrel nut or fixed front sight. Easily accepts rail mounted lights with mounts set flush with front sight.
- Installs in minutes
- Allows users to add smaller rail segments with added weight of a full-length quad system
- Extended tube past the fixed front sight.
- Includes two built-in Q.D. swivel mounts.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Removal of front sling swivel required.
- No additional gunsmithing required.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth. Patented.
Not compatible with .308 ARs.